Active ingredient[s] Purpose
Alcohol 80% v/v.Antiseptic
Use[s] Use our FDA-Compliant Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do not use
• in children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Inactive ingredients glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP
Alcohol Antiseptic 80%
Free Shipping For Orders Over $25!
Loved by Customers & Trusted by Doctors
#1 Saline Rinse - Trusted by Pharmacists